These are the definitions we use for the terminology in Koroid. If you don't see a term here, or are confused by something, please let us know.
- Role for person(s) overseeing Location(s). Able to create and maintain users in roles of Manager and Staff.
- Adds a Shift to a Staff member's Shift Calendar. Only allowed when Staff member's Availability aligns with the Shift specifics.
- Section of Profile page where Staff create blocks of time during which they prefer to work. Shifts that align with Staff availability can be assigned directly.
- Staff assigned to a shift can request removal. These requests are subject to approval by a Manager.
- Skills or qualifications used to manage shift requirements when scheduling.
- The Koroid Web App landing page. Widgets will display pertinent information depending on your User Role.
- Area of specialist care inside a hospital or clinic.
- Indicates the hours per week that Staff are approved to work.
- Designations within Staff Groups to assign individual responsibilities. Often tied to particular Staff credentials.
- An individual site, owned and operated by an Organization.
- Role for person(s) creating and maintaining schedules for Departments and Staff Groups. Have access to editing and creating Staff.
- A group that oversees multiple Locations.
- Role designating the highest permission access and authority within Koroid. Able to create and maintain users in roles of Administrator, Manager, and Staff.
- Settings that determine access to certain Koroid features.
- Page that displays contact and work information.
- Feature available to Manager for creating, assigning, and offering shifts at a chosen Location.
- A scheduled period of work. Created for a specific date, time and Location.
- View provided to Staff of their personal schedule.
- An invitation to fill an open shift that falls outside of a user's Availability.
- The feature Managers use to add a Shift to the Schedule.
- Shift workers within an Organization. Assigned to one or more Locations and have the most limited permissions.
- A collection of Staff that share a job function. These can be further distinguished using Credentials.
- A Koroid feature that allows Managers to create and fill recurring schedules.
- A designation that automatically limits permissions and access in Koroid.